Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my day

dah lama tak jot something here.. my life..well sometime ceria and some time not..

last few months were a stress period for me..i went thru' a procedure which caused me lie on bed for nearly a week due to high fever and lenguh2 sendi, then straight away went for an operation to remove sub-mucosal fibroid..then another round of treatment and medicine...goshhhh..i really tired and rasa macam dalam marathon..lelah!!!

just to balance my life, i start new hobby; cooking..hmm..guess what..pudding is my favourite..










this is glass rainbow pudding..he..he... next ..mee jawa..resepi..mana lagi kalu tak internet.. ;)..thanks to kak liza..


next, nasi tomato + ayam masak merah + dalca sayur


ayam masak merah; i really enjoy cooking now..may be later baking..hi..hi..i will get an oven for myself..hmmmm when haa..??

never mind..next menu..hi..hi..





bihun sup..yang nie versi apa yang ade kat dapur..ha..ha..last kopek punya bahan2..jadik la..janji kenyang..

actually few other recipe yang dah cuba but tak sempat snap..abis kena telan..heh..heh..tak pe, will try a new one...so tungggguuuuuuuu

No comments: